Social Media Designer.
The Social media designer requires an analytical mindset, and create new solutions to everyday situations.
The role of a Social Media Content Designer requires a great eye for design and an ability to present information in a visually attractive manner. A sense of organization and strong written and verbal communication skills are a must since the candidate must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and be in contact with other team members while ensuring all ads assigned meet specific guidelines. Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite(Animate CC), Microsoft Office, and Google Web Designer skills are strongly preferred and the candidate must be flexible enough to adapt to different projects and guidelines. This position requires a candidate who is familiar with graphic design principles and html5 animation basics.
- Creating various versions of ads per day.
- Working with close deadlines and specific requirements and ensuring they are met.
- Present concepts in a visually compelling way.
- Developing multiple sets of ads.
- Update company graphics and visual content periodically.
- Creating static and animated banners for web content.
- Other activities will be assigned as needed.
Don't wait anymore & let's build your team now.
Start setting up your own team in three simple steps.