The SEO Specialist generates more leads for the business, you’ll open up new opportunities for driving growth and profit.
The role of the SEO Specialist requires an analytical mindset. A sense of organization and strong written and verbal communication skills are a must and the candidate must be familiar with keyword research techniques and the behavior of search engines. Great Microsoft Office skills are required and the candidate must be flexible enough to adapt to different projects and deadlines. This position requires a candidate who is familiar with Google Analytics and SEO tools.
- Perform keyword research, discovery, and tracking.
- Optimize SEO content with recommendations and briefs where required.
- Monitor SEO analytics dashboards and reporting tools.
- Identify areas for improvement and attention.
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Analyze web traffic, calls/form submissions, and lead conversions/type of leads to refine strategies and optimize websites.
- Review and audit existing SEO content.
- Other activities will be assigned as needed.
Don't wait anymore & let's build your team now.
Start setting up your own team in three simple steps.