A Recruiter is a professional responsible for finding the best talent for you.
The role of a Recruiter requires great organizational skills and an ability to juggle multiple tasks at the time while delivering within established deadlines. Great written and verbal communication skills are a must since communication with an overseas team will be an integral part of the job. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is strongly preferred and the candidate must be flexible enough to adapt to different projects and guidelines. Previous hands-on experience with different selection related processes such as reference checking and phone interviews is also required. The main role of the candidate will be to efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Conduct interviews and filter candidates.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions.
- Document changes and communicates to cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Handle administrative duties and record keeping.
- Other activities will be assigned as needed.
Don't wait anymore & let's build your team now.
Start setting up your own team in three simple steps.