Quality Assurance Analyst
A Quality assurance analyst is typically responsible for the testing phase of the production process to ensure that final products meet the company standards.
The role of a Quality assurance Analyst requires great organizational skills and an ability to juggle multiple tasks at the time while delivering within established deadlines. Great written and verbal communication skills are a must since communication with an overseas team will be an integral part of the job. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is strongly preferred. Previous hands-on experience with different Quality assurance related processes, software testing experience in QA, metric creation and implementation is also required. The main role of the candidate will be to efficiently and effectively identify key points of improvement.
- Help define and implement QA barometers.
- Take initiative and improve QA process.
- Collaborate with project managers, development team, and other departments to ensure all procedures are clear and testable.
- Establishing quantitative ways of measuring performance.
- Suggest and implement improvements to QA process.
- Adhere to QA process and communicate key issues.
- Other activities will be assigned as needed.
Don't wait anymore & let's build your team now.
Start setting up your own team in three simple steps.