Responsible for planning and overseeing projects within an organization, from the initial ideation through to completion.
The role of the Project Manager requires great organizational skills and an ability to juggle multiple tasks at the time while delivering within established deadlines. Great written and verbal communication skills are a must since communication with an overseas team will be an integral part of the job. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is strongly preferred, and the candidate must be flexible enough to adapt to different projects and guidelines. Previous hands-on experience with strategy implementation, team management and familiarity with graphic design are also required. The main role of the candidate will be to efficiently and effectively manage a team of designers.
- Plan and perform tests periodically.
- Document test progress and results.
- Communicate important matters to Director and Executives.
- Document changes and communicates to cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Handle administrative duties and record keeping.
- Team management duties such as vacations, PTO, OOO, etc…
- Other activities will be assigned as needed.
Don't wait anymore & let's build your team now.
Start setting up your own team in three simple steps.