Product Placement Specialist.
Product Placement Specialist requires an analytical mindset, and create new solutions to everyday situations.
The candidate must be proficient in all MS Office software, most importantly in Excel. Must possess an ability to manage several projects efficiently and collaborate with vendors, co-workers and business partners. A degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or a similar career is required for this role. Reading and researching comprehension will allow the candidate to understand research reports and survey responses, activities that are imperative to the job.
- Conduct market research projects with the finality to identify target consumers.
- Convert data into statistics and reporting product placement results.
- Assessing customer reviews in order to improve product delivery and manufacturing.
- Present findings to executives through charts, graphs, and other visual means.
- Collaborate with other departments to order products and manage product placement.
- Communicate with customers to follow-up on products placed and ensure engagement.
- Collect and analyze customer evaluations.
- Other activities will be assigned as needed.
Don't wait anymore & let's build your team now.
Start setting up your own team in three simple steps.