Mobile Application Developer.
A mobile app developer uses programming languages and development skills to create, test, and develop applications on mobile devices.
The role of Mobile Application Developer requires a team-oriented mentality and an ability to comprehend and embrace organizational structure and team objectives. A sense of organization and strong written and verbal communication are a must since the candidate must be able to prioritize multiple tasks at the time. Previous working knowledge with mobile application languages,Objective-C/Swift or Java/Kotlin and Unit testing experience is required. The candidate must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and drive architecture decisions for mobile app development.
- Write technical proposals for solving mobile app-related problems.
- Proactively search for potential issues or improvements and lead the charge to address them.
- Develop native applications for iOS or Android and understand the mobile technology stack.
- Log and track issues in IT management system.
- Create technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and functional demos.
- Other activities will be assigned as needed.
Don't wait anymore & let's build your team now.
Start setting up your own team in three simple steps.