The Business Analyst requires an analytical mindset, and create new solutions to everyday situations.
The role of Marketing Assitant requires a creative mindset. A sense of organization and strong written and verbal communication skills are a must and the candidate must be familiar with digital marketing through paid and earned media channels. Great Microsoft Office skills are required and the candidate must be flexible enough to adapt to different projects and deadlines. This position requires a candidate who is familiar with Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and other online marketing tools.
- Collecting and reporting on metrics and ROI.
- Implementing paid and earned social media platforms.
- Writing press releases, media pitches, weekly updates, event listings, and web content.
- Identify areas for improvement and attention.
- Monitoring and evaluating results and performance across the major media channels.
- Email communication management, creating and sending custom email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and complete all marketing-related compliance records and requirements.
- Other activities will be assigned as needed.
Don't wait anymore & let's build your team now.
Start setting up your own team in three simple steps.