Digital Asset Coordinator.
Asset Coordinators play a critical role in the management and “organization” of a company’s digital assets. They are responsible for organization’s digital assets.
This role requires the candidate to be comfortable with technology and design-related software such as Adobe’s Creative Suite to create images, illustrations, logos, and other visual elements. Communication skills are vital since they must be able to convey a message in a visually pleasing manner. Creative thinking is necessary for such a role. Strong organization and self-management skills will be necessary for the candidate since they will be dealing with a high number of assets at the time. Candidate must be able to give constructive feedback in workflows and processes on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist with color correction, matching image color with fabric and other visual corrections as needed.
- Organize and manage files and deliver them with the proper naming convention.
- Deliver assets within deadlines as requested.
- Maintain all visual elements within guidelines before submitting for final assessment.
- Communicate effectively with overseas teams to ensure a smooth workflow and delivery of assets.
- Comfortably work with a high volume of assets with a deadline-driven mindset.
- Other activities will be assigned as needed.
Don't wait anymore & let's build your team now.
Start setting up your own team in three simple steps.