Customer acquisition manager.
Planning and developing social media campaigns, that have a real and tangible impact.
The candidate will be responsible for managing a team of customer acquisition professionals and must be highly knowledgeable in all forms of social media channels and digital platforms. Proactivity and self-management are imperative qualities for the job as well as superb writing and grammar skills. Immersing in the company culture and strategic thinking are critical parts of the role. Previous working knowledge with MS Office is strongly preferred. A team-driven mindset is absolutely necessary for this role.
- Drive and maintain day to day social media efforts through campaigns, emails, blogs, etc..
- Coach and mentor professionals to maintain a positive workplace environment.
- Delegate activities as demmed fit to digital acquisition professionals.
- Building compelling visual content for all social media platforms.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to entice customers to acquire the company’s products.
- Ensure that the department’s goals are met and provide oversight and direction.
- Planning and developing social media campaigns through different paid channels.
- Other activities will be assigned as needed.
Don't wait anymore & let's build your team now.
Start setting up your own team in three simple steps.